To help us to achieve our vision we need the support of the whole community – so we’re inviting you to become part of this very special project. To achieve our aim of transforming children’s palliative care for Norfolk families we need to raise £10 million and we can’t do this without your support!
Whether you’re an individual, a business, community group or school there are so many ways you can get involved in the nook appeal and help us to reach out to even more families in Norfolk.
Here’s just a few ideas to help you get started:
- Join our nook business network – join more than 30 local businesses who have already signed up to this popular network
- Become a friend of the nook
- Join in with cook for the nook - baking, dining and socialising to raise funds
- Take part in our foundation appeal
- Support nook appeal events – we run lots of events throughout the year so there’s something to suit everyone
- Start fundraising – on your own, with friends, family or at your school. Why not hold a coffee morning or a bake sale, give up smoking and donate the money you would have spent or have a clear out at home and hold a car boot sale
- Organise an event in your local area - get together with some friends or colleagues and plan something fun. Our fundraising team will give you all the materials and support you need to get your event off the ground!
- Take up a challenge in aid of the nook appeal. We have a large range of challenges and events available both at home and further afield. Whether it’s a fun run, a cycling challenge or that ultimate adrenaline hit you’re after - we’ve got something for everyone.
- Support the nook appeal through your company or employer – select us as your charity of the year, host an event, organise a dress down day or hold a collection for your customers
- Volunteer – donate some of your valuable time! There are a whole host of volunteering opportunities available, it doesn’t have to be a massive commitment.
- Make a donation
We’re always happy to lend a helping hand with ideas, materials and fundraising support. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything.