Connecting businesses across East Anglia (Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Essex) to support children and local families.
By joining the Business Circle for just £1000 per year your support will go towards us continuing to offer a family-centred, needs-led approach to care, ensuring all of the needs of the children and young people we care for are met - whether psychological, physical, emotional, social or spiritual.
What does a Business Circle membership offer?
- Private hospice tours
- Opportunities to sponsor events at a discounted rate
- Option to be the host venue for networking event and be a keynote speaker
- Listed in EACH’s Report and Accounts
- PR opportunities
- Networking event opportunities
- Business Circle logo for use on internal communications
- Featured on our Business Circle dedicated webpage
- Thanks and appreciation post on EACH social media platforms
- Tailored updates on our work and how your support is making a difference
Membership - £1,000 per year inc VAT
Your £1,000 makes a big difference, it could...
Provide five sessions of specialist hydrotherapy which could help a child relax, reduce muscle pain and improve mobility.
Provide 40 hours of specialist nursing care for a child or young person with a life-threatening condition.
Provide five counselling sessions of tailored emotional support to help families cope during difficult times.
Benefits of joining the Business Circle
Learn more about the businesses that support us
Visit our Business Circle Wall of Fame
For more information about becoming a Business Circle member contact a team member or email: