For your chance to win some amazing cash prizes, enter our Spring Raffle! It's a fun and easy way to support children and young people living with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia.
Our Autumn Raffle is now closed.
Congratulations to the winners of the Autumn Raffle and a huge thank you to everybody for taking part and raising money for EACH!
It was a wonderful surprise to win first prize in the raffle. We support EACH because our daughter, Lucy Brumpton, worked there as a nurse, and we continue to support it because we know how fantastic the care is and how much it is needed.
Terms and Conditions
- Anyone in England and Wales can enter the draw except employees of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices who are directly involved with the raffle, their agencies and other companies directly involved in the running of the raffle. Unfortunately, the prize draw isn’t open to our supporters in Northern Ireland.
- The first prize is £2,000.
- The second prize is £500.
- The third prize is £250.
- Participants must be 18 or over. If the prize draw is entered by, or on behalf of a person under 18, they will be exempt from the draw and forfeit their entry.
- No payments will be accepted by Credit Card in line with Gambling Commission guidelines.
- East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices is responsible for running this raffle and is responsible for providing the prizes.
- Promoter: Ruth Kiani, EACH, Church Lane, Milton, Cambridge, CB24 6AB. Registered charity number 1069284 in England.
- Registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.
- East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices reserves the right to use the name(s) of the winner(s) in any future mailings or promotional material.
- Any entries received after the closing date of Monday 13th June 2022 will be treated as a donation and used to fund our work.
- If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries, please visit the Gambling Commission website www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk or call 0121 230 6666.
- East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices encourages people to gamble responsibly and seek help should gambling become a problem. Please contact GamCare on 0845 6000 133, visit the GamCare website www.gamcare.org.uk.
- Winners will be notified in writing or by telephone.
- A list of winners will be available on each.org.uk/raffle or by calling our Supporter Care Line on 01223 800807.
- Profit received from this raffle or prize draw will be given to East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
- Winning tickets will be determined by a random process using a random number generator.