Help at Home
The aim of the Help at Home service is to put a caring individual into your home to provide practical support, such as cooking, cleaning and gardening on a regular or one-off basis. The type of help needed is completely led by you. Some might need a regular gardener, or someone to do the housework once a week. Others might need help with a one-off job that would just never get done otherwise, such as painting the bedroom or garden fence. Other jobs that the service could support you with are:
- Sibling support/helping with homework
- Shopping, including collecting prescriptions
- Cleaning, including vacuuming, dusting, washing and ironing
- Clearing out rooms and helping move house
- Looking after pets, including dog walking.