The role is varied and ad hoc to suit your availability. You can choose from one or more of the following tasks:
- Supporting the EACH fundraising team with activities and events across your area.
- Running stalls, marshalling fun runs, assisting with collections.
- Collecting cheques and donations from supporters, thanking them for their support.
- Giving talks to local community groups, school etc about our work and how they can help.
- Helping with tasks and admin in the fundraising office.
- Manage collection pots for the charity.
- Help promote local fundraising events.
- Represent and promote EACH to the public in a positive light to build awareness and support.
Personal qualities / attributes / knowledge:
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Committed and reliable
- Confident to publicly speak/present (if applicable)
- The ability to work and interact with a variety of people
What will you get out of it?
• Travel expenses reimbursed (Access to using an EACH car maybe available)
• Opportunity to gain experience within the charity sector
• Being part of a fun and welcoming team
• Knowing that your support and knowledge will help to raise vital funds for a great cause