- Identifying items of items of value, that would benefit from the wider market of eBay
- Creating well presented and eye catching photos for our eBay listings
- Completing accurate descriptions of items to be listed online
This is a role that covers a variety of tasks and items involved including clothing, books and antiques.
Personal qualities / attributes/ knowledge:
- Enjoy working as part of a team or independently
- Computer literate (comfortable using a tablet) – just the basics, full training will be provided on using eBay/taking photos
- Well organised
- Have an eye for detail
You will be provided with an induction and relevant training by your Shop Manager, who will also provide you with regular support and guidance in this role.
We are looking to have eBay champions in all of our shops across Suffolk, Norfolk & Cambridgeshire & at our Regional Distribution Centre in Thetford.
Flexible – even one hour would be a help!
Application form, informal interview, two references.