Key activities include:
- Assisting with the sorting of stock
- Assisting with the packing and postage of eBay items
- Researching various donated items
- This is a role that covers a variety of tasks and items involved including clothing, books and antiques. This is a great opportunity to meet new people in a fun and friendly environment.
Personal qualities / attributes/ knowledge:
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Committed and reliable
Supervision & Induction will be carried out by the eBay Manager
Regional Distribution Centre, Thetford
We are looking for people who can offer 3-4 hours of their time per week, anytime between 9-5 on a weekday with flexibility to fit around any other personal commitments.
Application form, informal interview, two references.
Free parking available onsite.