Referrals can be made for EACH's services by anyone - family or care professionals.
Care and support is provided to families living in Norfolk, Suffolk, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and north and west Essex who...
- Have children (under 19 years of age) living with life-threatening conditions and/or complex health care needs which require palliative care
- Are bereaved of a child as a result of a life-threatening condition or complex health care need. This is agreed on an individual basis depending on the type of bereavement support needed and the availability of other bereavement services locally.
More detailed information about eligibility for EACH services can be found in the leaflet 'How to make a referral' below.
Make a referral:
You can make a referral in the following ways:
- Download the referral form below and return via
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Post to: Referrals to EACH, 42 High Street, Milton CB24 6DF
- Email email@example.com and request a referral form
- Telephone 01223 800 800 to request a referral form
- In person ask for a referral form from an EACH member of staff
Easy Read: an accessible leaflet suitable for adults and young people with learning difficulties: