Inspired by the Tour de France, considering your first road challenge or perhaps only just managing without stabilisers?
EACH Mile Counts is your challenge, your way - below are a few ideas to get you started, but you can set the challenge and the pace.
You could cycle on the open road, across muddy terrain or even on a static bike in your local gym. Whether you complete the challenge in a day, over a few days or over the course of a month, here's some distances to get you started:
- 25 miles - the distance from our old Norfolk hospice in Quidenham, to our new hospice, the nook, in Framingham Earl, Norfolk.
- 150 miles - the East Anglian Coast from Hunstanton to Felixstowe
Or be inspired by some famous cycling challenges:
- 100 miles - Ride London-Surrey
- 240 miles - London to Paris
- 874 miles - Land's End to John O'Groats
Read our Frequently Asked Questions
here or contact your local fundraising team: