As part of their partnership with Together for Short Lives, Center Parcs are offering TWO free short breaks to families who use EACH’s services.
- The breaks can not be taken during school or public holidays. School aged children/siblings would therefore need permission from school to miss school days.
- All breaks must be taken before 1st April 2020.
- Breaks can be taken during either a weekend or midweek.
- Accommodation will be in a three-bedroom Woodland Lodge. These accommodate a maximum of 6 children/adults and up to 1 baby (under 2yr) in a cot. No pets allowed.
- The breaks can be taken at any of the five England Center Parcs Villages.
- Families selected should not have previously benefitted from this offer.
- Families will need to organise/fund their own travel and additional activities for the break.
Please be aware that we cannot accept nominations for families who have already received a short-break donation from Center Parcs through Together for Short Lives.
If you would like to put your name forward, please email email@example.com by midday on Monday 2nd September. We will then draw two names at random to receive the short break.