Together for Short Lives have offered two EACH families a short break at one of the five Center Parc Villages in England to be booked before April 2023.
Terms and conditions – please read carefully:
- The breaks cannot be taken during school or public holidays. School aged children/siblings would therefore need permission from school to miss school days.
- Breaks can be taken during either a weekend or midweek
- Accommodation will be in a three-bedroom Woodland Lodge. These accommodate a maximum of 6 children/adults and up to 1 baby (under 2yrs) in a cot. No pets allowed.
- The breaks can be taken at any of the five England Center Parcs Villages.
- Families selected cannot have previously benefitted from this offer.
- Families will need to organise/fund their own travel
- Families will need to organise their own additional activities for the break
Please note: While there are a small number of adapted lodges available, they do not cater for children with very complex health needs and additional equipment like hoists and profile beds will need to be hired.
To be in with a chance of winning, please fill out this form by 9am on Thursday 24th March.
You will be entered into a draw and winning families will be contacted as soon as possible after that.