We need your help to raise £10 million to provide a new purpose-built children's hospice in Norfolk, called the nook.
There are over 200 schools in Norfolk - If every school raised £400 by March 2019 then collectively you would fund the cost of the soft play for the nook.
We have started building and with more funds still to be raised you can help us finish.
There are lots of ways you could raise money including:
- holding a Purple Day celebrating EACH's brand colour - invite pupils to donate £1 to wear purple, hold a purple cake sale or even spray your hair purple!
- organise a sponsored read, walk or run - maybe tie it in with the daily mile initiative
- join other local schools this Easter by organising a bunny hop around the playground - every pupil donates £11 to receive a pair of bunny ears
- hold a collection at the end of a summer show or nativity play
- select EACH as a beneficiary from your school fayre
Saying thank you
Every school that raises £400 will receive:
- the opportunity for a speaker to attend a school assembly to explain more about the nook appeal
- copies of literature and a family story DVD to show to pupils as appropriate
- recognition on our website
- a special printed certificate to display in the school
- a thank you in the nook newsletter
- a black engraved brick with the school/year group/class or house name which will b located in the garden at the nook.
For more information about this project please call 01953 666767.