We need a new hospice to meet the demand for our Services in Norfolk and North Suffolk. We have outgrown our current hospice in Quidenham; a very old building over two storeys. Accessibility and flexibility within the building is restricted and there isn’t scope to expand.
We have started building on a five acre site in the parish of Framingham Earl, five miles south of Norwich.
We are looking for 250 people who are willing to give £1,200 a year for three years to help us reach a target of £900,000 to pay for all or part of the family suite at the nook
and future services at EACH.
As a friend of the nook
you can give £1,200 once a year or £100 per month over a three year period by direct debit, or a one-off payment of £3,600.
In recognition of your support you will receive the following:
- A welcome letter from our Chief Executive
- Regular updates on the appeal and development of the nook
- Your name/s will be listed on a special dedicated friends of the nook page on the EACH website during the project
- A special thank you certificate from our Chief Executive once the project has been completed
- Invitation to a special friends of the nook event to look around the nook once it is close to completion
- An EACH pin badge.
Download our friends of the nook leaflet
for more information. Or you can download, print and fill in our friends of the nook direct debit form
to become a member.