We need a new hospice to meet the demand for our services in Norfolk. We have outgrown our current hospice in Quidenham; a very old building over two storeys. Accessibility and flexibility within the building is restricted and there isn’t scope to expand.
Join in with cook for the nook
- baking, dining and socialising to help raise funds for a new children's hospice in Norfolk.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
Cook for the nook
- a cook for the nook ladybird tea party - download our ladybird tea party recipe by Tim Kinnaird from BBC's Masterchef (PDF) and tea party invitation (PDF).
- a cook for the nook bake-off
- your own cook for the nook 'Come Dine with Me'
- packed lunches or breakfast in bed for your parents - for a charge!
- a teddy bear's picnic with friends or at school
- a community cook for the nook BBQ or hog-roast
- design a perfect dish competition - or the oddest!
- a cook for the nook cook book sale
- a movie and snack night with friends
- a wine and chocolate tasting evening
- a cook for the nook pudding club!
- or celebrate the EACH colours with a purple and orange food day.
isn't just for individuals or community groups, we'd love to hear from cafés, pubs, shops and restaurants too.
We would like to hear any other creative ideas to cook for the nook
so please get in touch to let us know what you're planning or for any further information please contact the Norfolk fundraising team