What does a Village Volunteer do?
Village Volunteers help to promote EACH in their local community, you may:
- Place collection boxes, leaflets and posters about EACH and our events in shops and pubs in your town, village or local area
- Help at Supermarket Collections
- Keep your local parish or community newsletter and website informed of EACH news and events on a regular basis
- Organise a fundraising event in your town or village, and promote this in the local media
It is completely up to you as to how you would like to get involved!
How will this help EACH?
As well as raising funds through collection boxes or your fundraising event, you will be helping us to raise vital awareness of EACH throughout East Anglia.
How will I be supported?
- You will receive regular calls and support from our fundraising staff
- We will provide you with marketing and fundraising materials such as collection boxes, leaflets and posters
- You will receive an invitation to our Open Days, our AGM and our Christmas Carol Services
Where do we need Village Volunteers?
You can be a Village Volunteer anywhere (in fact it doesn't even need to be in a Village!).
But we are particularly looking for new Volunteers in the following areas:
Fill in a volunteering form or contact email@example.com.