Are you thinking about making a bigger gift to EACH? Whether you’re an individual, trust or foundation a big gift can help us shape the future of care for children and young people with life-threatening illnesses across East Anglia and North Essex.
Significant gifts make a significant difference. Every year we need to raise £6million in voluntary donations to keep our hospices and community services running. We work closely with individuals able to make personal gifts of £1,000 or more and can advise on tax-effective ways of giving.
Here’s just a few examples about how your big gift can make a real difference.
- Family support: a gift of £1,110 could fund a 3-hour session of family/bereavement support for ten families
- Music therapy: a gift of £2,000 could fund 32 sessions of music therapy
- Short break care: a gift of £3,700 could fund 100 hours of short break care
- End of life care: a gift of £6,000 could fund one week of end of life nursing care and support for a child and their family
- Pay for a day: a gift of £5,300 could fund all services at one of our hospices for a day, or £16,000 could pay for all of our hospice services for a day.
If you would like to discuss making a significant personal gift to EACH, please contact your local fundraising office:
- Cambridgeshire, t:01223 205180
- Essex, t: 01206 848450
- Norfolk, t: 01953 666767
- Suffolk, t: 01473 276196
To donate online please click here.