*Please note that we have unfortunately had to cancel this event. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.*
Please join us for Songs & Stories – our Spring session!
This will be on Thursday 14th April 11am-12pm at Milton hospice.
The plan is for this to be a face to face session at the Milton hospice – either outside or inside, depending on numbers. We will confirm this once we have an idea of numbers so please do RSVP using the ‘Sign up now’ button if you would like to attend.
We will have some Spring themed songs and below are some suggested props for our sensory musical story, incase you want to bring any for your child. We will also provide musical instruments and other props!
Story: Walking through the park in Spring
- Hear the Pigeons cooing – bird callers OR recorder / other blowing instrument / bird props
- Hear the Ducks quacking – castanets OR duck toy/caller
- At the pond… feel the boat rocking (row the boat song) – Ocean drum OR water in a tray OR spray bottle
- Feel the grass swishing – a transparent scarf for swishing OR handkerchief/piece of fabric
- Feel the Leaves rustling – tissue paper OR dried leaves OR wooden rattle (make your own with dried rice or lentils in a Tupperware box)
- See the Children playing… ball bouncing over to me! A ball (inflatable or other favourite textured ball?)