Sibling Day at Norfolk Snow Sports!
Sibling Day is a great day for all siblings to come together, have fun and make friends in a safe environment. It is available for those between the ages of 6-16.
Activities include Tubing!
If you are interested in registering a spot, please RSVP using the ‘Sign up now’ button by Monday the 7th February. Please let us know how many siblings will be attending, their ages and if any additional assistance is required.
*Please note that spaces are limited to 20 people and so will be arranged on a first come first serve basis.*
Some important information to read before you attend:
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you are no longer able to attend the event.
- The venue will have all appropriate measures in place to follow current COVID-19 guidelines. Please ensure you also follow all government regulations in place at time of booking.
- We advise that siblings take a lateral flow test before attending the event.
- Please provide your own packed lunch.
- You will need to be wearing long sleeves, full fingers gloves, long socks, long trousers and trainer style shoes.
- Bring a change of clothes as you will get wet.
- The tubing may swerve and turn during descent. You may also roll off – if you are not comfortable with this we advise you do not participate.
- Brief safety instructions will need to be given before going to the slope.