*THE RIDE FOR LIFE 2022 ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED!*
3 Counties, 3 Days, 1 Challenge! Join us for a cycle ride across the beautiful East Anglian countryside, with one and three day routes available.
This fully supported ride is suitable for ALL riders – whether you are already a cyclist or new to cycling, this ride will offer a truly great experience for all. Ride for Life – where friendships are forged, goals are accomplishes and great memories are made.
Join us for 1 of these days packages:
1 day challenge covering approx. 70 miles
- Registration fee – £30
- Target sponsorship – £150
Choose to join us for one of the following days:
- Day 1 (6th May) – Snetterton, Norfolk to Ipswich, Suffolk
- Day 2 (7th May) – Ipswich, Suffolk to Milton, Cambridgeshire
- Day 3 (8th May) – Milton, Cambridgeshire to Snetterton, Norfolk
All cyclists will benefit from:
- A route guided by GPS coordinates and fully supported
- First aid assistance
- A back-up vehicle for the full journey
- Kit list and training information
- Daily route information cards
- Mechanical support
- Refreshments and lunches along the route
- Fundraising help and support.
For event updates and info follow our Facebook event page- Ride for Life 2022 | Facebook
Ride for Life is kindly sponsored by Richard Johnston Ltd
In Memory of Richard Johnston – Richard Johnston who sadly passed away in December 2018 was a dedicated supporter to EACH for over 25 years with Johnston Logistics being the host and sponsor of Ride for Life since it began back in 1993. Without their support this event wouldn’t be possible.
Feeling nervous about booking tickets? We understand!
Let us reassure you that we will make the event safe for everyone involved and in-line with the very latest government advice. We are confident the events will be able to go ahead however, if we are forced to postpone any events due to the impact of Coronavirus, you will receive a full refund if you are unable to attend the new date.