**25% of charity places with code SPRINGCHARITY22 – ENDS 30th April 2022 (5% discount on all Mixed Funding and Self-Funding places too).**
Back again for 2022 – walk, Jog, or Run the Lake District Challenge and take on England’s finest countryside at your pace. Test yourself on a fantastic Ultra Challenge – suitable for all experience levels – and you’ll get the best support & hospitality all the way.
Our Challenge Base Camp is in Kendal. From there it’s a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills, Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves – with some stunning views en route – before a huge welcome and celebration back at Base Camp after a momentous journey. Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
- 100km: £198
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/lake-district-challenge.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com or call at 01508 500895.