*Please note that this event is now fully booked.*
The Clown Doctors bring fun, laughter and distraction to the entire family. The Clown Doctors engage you in clowning, storytelling, music, magic, circus skills and improvisation. They focus on supporting and empowering the children and young people during what can be a challenging time, tailoring activities thoughtfully and sensitively with individuals at the heart of each interaction.
Clinics at 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30 with each being held on a 1:1 basis.
At The Nook or via Zoom.
If you are interested in registering a spot, please contact The Nook using the ‘Sign up now’ button on the right. Please let us know:
- Which time slot you wish to attend
- If you would like to meet at The Nook or over Zoom
- The number of children and adults attending
- Ages of children attending
- If any additional assistance is required