Registration for this event has now closed
We dare you... to walk on fire!
Fire walking is a practice of walking barefoot on hot embers and we are offering you the opportunity to take on the challenge in aid of EACH! Be part of this fantastic experience and join a group of challenge takers at the Lion and Lamb Pub this September to help raise vital funds.
No previous experience or minimum fitness required. Our experts will explain the science of firewalking, there's no magic, mysticism, chanting or hypnotism and it is definitely not a case of mind over matter! All welcome from ages 14+.
Get your family, friends and colleagues to sponsor you to take on this daredevil challenge. Then get them to come along to cheer you on as they listen to live music and enjoy a drink or two! Food will also be available to purchase on the evening for any spectators.
- Registration fee: £25 which includes a free hog roast or vegetarian option.
- Early Bird Offer: £22.50 until 31st July
- Fundraising target: £100
- Minimum age 14
- Registration from 5pm, training from 6pm, firewalk from 7pm
- Fundraising target of £100, participants must bring proof of fundraising. Entrants who do not manage to raise £100 in sponsorship can make a donation on the evening
- Entrants will not be allowed to take part without full training by UK Firewalk employees
- Taking part is at the discretion of UK Firewalk employees
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions
- Read the need-to-know document
Kindly supported by the Lion and Lamb, Milton and Mick George