Referrals can be made for any of the EACH care services by anyone - family or care professionals.
Care and support is provided to families living in Norfolk, Suffolk, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and north and west Essex who...
- Have children living with life-threatening conditions and/or complex health care needs which require palliative care
- Are bereaved of a child as a result of a life-threatening condition or complex health care need. This is agreed on an individual basis depending on the type of bereavement support needed and the availability of other bereavement services locally.
Families from North and East Hertfordshire are considered on an individual basis.
You can contact your local hospice directly or ask someone to do so on your behalf. Referrals can be made directly to a member of the Care Team at your local hospice on:
- The Treehouse (Suffolk and Essex) Tel. 01473 271334
- Quidenham (Norfolk) Tel. 01953 888603
- Milton (Cambridgeshire) Tel. 01223 815100
For more information about accessing our services, please read our information leaflets (PDF - will open in new tab):
RIS a How to access EACH services - for families
RIS b How to make a referral - for health professionals
Easy Read: an accessible leaflet suitable for adults and young people with learning difficulties:
RIS a How to access EACH services - for families - EASY READ