As a business, you are in the unique position to offer us support and awareness on a scale which individuals simply can't match. Thanks to local and national businesses like you, we can continue to provide excellent care and support for children and young people with life-threatening conditions and their families.
There are lots of different ways for your business to show it’s support for EACH including:
- Charity of the year – pledge your support for one year or more
- Sponsorship – align your brand to one of our many events
- Commercial partnerships – raise awareness and funds with a unique product offering
- Volunteering – support our hospices, shops and regional events
- Gifts in kind – provide gifts or services to help us keep costs down
We help you use this opportunity to improve staff engagement and raise brand profile, all while supporting local life-threatened children and families.
EACH works with you to create a tailored plan to suit your business and staff. Check out our case studies to see how we develop our partnerships with support, materials and inspiration.
Contact your local corporate fundraiser to start making a difference.