ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED. You can still sign up on the day, please arrive at least 30mins before your preferred wave time to sign up! Please see FAQ’s for further info on the day and where to come.
On the day prices (CASH ONLY):
2k - £15
4k - £20
Join us for a BRAND NEW route from the team that brought you The Whole Hog and The Boss Hog. The Piglet, Junior Hog is the entry level version open to those who wish to run with children (8+years) and their family around an obstacle course, or those looking for a shorter route than the usual Whole Hog.
There are two routes you can choose to take part in:
- 2km (8+yrs) 10+ obstacles. 8 to 11 year old children must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+. One adult per child
- 4km (12+yrs) 20+ obstacles
You also have the option to choose from 5 wave times:
9.30am, 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am
The event opens at 9am and we kindly ask all participants to register 30 mins before their selected wave start time.
For both we guarantee a family fun-filled day complete with obstacles, water and lots of mud!
- 2km Route Adult - 18+ years £12.50 (book one adult ticket to accompany every child. Adults can run on their own also!)
- 2km Route Teen - 12 to 17 years £12.50 (can run unaccompanied)
- 2km Route Child - 8 to 11 years £12.50 (every child must be accompanied by a participating adult - please ensure you have added one adult ticket per child)
- 4km Route - 12+ yrs £17.50
All tickets include a medal at the end
To clarify... anybody who is 12 years and over can participate unaccompanied. Children aged 8 to 11 years old must be accompanied around the route by a paying, participating adult who is aged 18+. Therefore, if purchasing a Child ticket, you must purchase an Adult ticket too. A Teen ticket can run unaccompanied.
We ask that you try to raise as much money as you can, as your registration fee only covers the costs of your participation in this event.
Terms and conditions for this event can be found here.
The FAQs for this event can be found here
We'd like to thank our sponsor Taylor Wimpey