EACH Ambassador Ed Sheeran and his management team have kindly donated us a number of tickets for Ed’s show at Chantry Park, Ipswich on Monday 26th August.
We have 94 individual tickets to give out to families, with a maximum of 4 tickets per family. Please be aware these are standing tickets and we cannot guarantee access to a disabled stage.
If you would like to be in with a chance of receiving tickets, please
email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating how many tickets you would like, by Monday 29th July.
We expect this to be a popular offer and are likely to receive interest for far more than the 94 tickets allocated. We will therefore be drawing names at random to fairly distribute the tickets. We will notify families as soon as possible after the deadline date.
Tickets will be issued as wristbands four weeks before the show, and will be available to collect from your local hospice. If you are not able to get to the hospice to collect them, we can post them – but please be aware that EACH accepts no responsibility for wristbands sent in the post should they go missing or not arrive on time
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please read the below terms & conditions carefully.
1. This offer is unique to EACH and your passes are not to be given away or sold on.
2. The concert tickets on sale to the general public are paperless, using a credit card entry system, so your tickets will be issued in the form of a barcoded wristband which you will have to collect from EACH, or we will arrange to post to you
3. Any wristbands that are sold online will be instantly cancelled and become invalid and will fail to scan on the gates through the barcode scanners. The Promoters have the ability to cancel barcodes on their system and any identified to have been sold will be cancelled and you will fail to get into the concert.
4. If you have already bought tickets for the concerts we are unable to have you refunded for your tickets however you are welcome to come again.
5. Once you have received your wristband please do not share photos of them on social media or your wristband(s) will be cancelled.