Join the conversation on Twitter #intheheartofnorfolk @EACH_Norfolk
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge will attend the launch of the charity’s £10 million fundraising appeal to build a new children’s hospice in the heart of Norfolk.
Hundreds of guests will congregate at The Norfolk Showground on Tuesday 25th November to learn more about the appeal. The event will bring together people from all walks of life across Norfolk and beyond including individuals, businesses, charitable trusts, schools and community and voluntary groups.
Guests will hear presentations about the new hospice from EACH staff and families who access EACH services to capture their imagination and inspire them to join together and help us make this project a reality.
Planning permission for a new hospice in Norfolk was secured in June this year, and subject to a successful fundraising campaign, the hospice will be built in Framingham Pigot, 5 miles south of Norwich.
If you’d like to register of pledge your support for the appeal contact theEACH Norfolk Fundraising team
We’re very thankful for the support of the following five businesses who have kindly sponsored the launch event:
- Kettle foods – making a positive contribution to local people has always been an important part of Kettle Foods philosophy. We have supported EACH in Norfolk since it first opened and are delighted to be involved in the launch of this appeal to build a new children’s hospice so they can continue their vital work.
- EACS is an award winning and trusted provider of IT solutions and managed services. We have partnered with EACH for over eight years providing a fully hosted IT environment. EACS is pleased to work with such as inspiring charity as part of our social responsibility commitments.
- Jarrold is pleased to support EACH’s ambitious plans for a new hospice to serve children in Norfolk. The Jarrold in the Community initiative was able to help the Charity through our Jarrold Staff Charity Challenge and we are delighted to continue our support at the launch of this appeal.
- Winsor Bishop – A family jeweller based in the heart of Norwich, is placing this appeal in both the hearts and minds of their store and their staff. For Winsor Bishop building a children’s hospice is vital and something they are committed to help with. When families go through a shattering journey, time and support surrounding them is extraordinarily important and they recognise that EACH makes that
- R G Carter – As one of the UK’s largest family owned construction companies, with a regional focus in East Anglia, R G Carter have proudly supported EACH for a number of years as our charity of choice. Together, our employees and families have carried out many successful fundraising activities, with over 2000 people taking part and 1000's of miles covered in various events.