This year's Christmas party is being held at Milton Community Centre on Saturday 7th December. Please RSVP by Friday 8th November.
Please note the following...
- Parents will be responsible for the supervision of their own children at all times.
- Due to the size of the hall we need to limit numbers to immediate family only
- We would be grateful if you could be specific about numbers in your family. Please include the full names of all those attending.
- A mobile disabled toilet unit will be available. It has overhead tracking and a height adjustable changing bench.
- Food will be provided for the whole family. Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements or allergies
- Father Christmas will be visiting and each child aged 18 and under will receive a small gift
- Please bring a carrier bag to take all your goodies home
- Please do wear fancy dress if you would like to. The staff will be looking silly too!
If you have any queries please contact Helen Thrower or Jenna Kent at the hospice using the contact details above.