EACH Model of Care Evaluation: Looking to the Future
Over the past few years we have been developing a more person centred approach to the way we care for and support families – developing our services to meet all levels of need, for all family members.
We now need to do a stock take of where we are now, to inform future care development and delivery.
Our aim is to evaluate the EACH model of care and how well our services meet families’ needs; to evaluate how effectively resources are utilised to benefit the whole family; and to assess how EACH fits in with the wider health and social care system.
Questions we will be asking are:
- What do we mean by ‘a person centred approach’?
- What is families' experience of our services currently?
- How effective are EACH’s services, systems and structures in meeting needs and facilitating person centred approaches?
- How effectively does EACH utilise its resources to benefit the whole family's needs?
- What work does EACH do that is unique and where does it overlap, e.g. with other service providers?
To answer these questions we will be asking for feedback from families, staff and a range of stakeholders.
We would like as many families involved as possible, and would love to hear your feedback.
You can do this in the following ways:
- Directly feed back to Maureen after any care/wellbeing session by video message – record a short video on your mobile phone or tablet and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the questionnaire below, before 13th March. Even if you only have time to answer a few questions, we would really appreciate your feedback - all responses will be really helpful in working out what we're doing well, what we can improve and how we can make positive change in the future.
All feedback will be treated as confidential.
If you have any questions about the project please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Maureen – email@example.com, or the service manager at your local hospice. If you would prefer to chat over the phone rather than filling in the questionnaire, please email Maureen to schedule a suitable time.