As part of their partnership with Together for Short Lives, Center Parcs are able to offer a short break to one EACH family this year, to be taken before April 2021.
Terms and conditions – please read carefully:
- The breaks cannot be taken during school or public holidays. School aged children/siblings would therefore need permission from school to miss school days.
- All breaks must be taken before 1st April 2020
- Breaks can be taken during either a weekend or midweek
- Accommodation will be in a three-bedroom Woodland Lodge. These accommodate a maximum of 6 children/adults (in line with current government guidelines). No pets allowed.
- The breaks can be taken at any of the five England Center Parcs Villages.
- Families selected should not have previously benefitted from this offer.
- Families will need to organise/fund their own travel and additional activities for the break.
Please note: While there are a small number of adapted lodges available, they do not cater for children with very complex health needs, and additional equipment (e.g. hoists, profile beds) may need to be hired.