Art Calendar Competition
Sharing Memories for EACH.
We help families make the most of their precious time together and create memories that last forever.
We are calling all schoolteachers and group leaders of children aged between 4 and 11 to be part of our fun art competition for young artists across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Share children’s artwork of their favourite memory
- 13 winning pieces to feature in a special 2018 calendar to raise funds for EACH
- Closing date Friday 9th June 2017
To find out more or how to enter download the following:
Our most treasured memory from our time at EACH was when, after realising we wouldn’t be able to spend Christmas together as a family, the staff arranged for Santa to visit Teddy and Tallulah at the hospice. Seeing our son’s face was priceless. We were given a tree to decorate and hung Christmas lights. The four of us would lay under those lights at night cuddled together – these are memories that we’ll have forever.Tallulah’s mum, Keely.
By supporting this project you will be helping us make more memories for more families
13 winners will be selected by our panel of special guest judges:
- Amanda Geitner – Director of East Anglia Art Fund
- Lucy Loveheart – internationally-renowned artist, illustrator and designer
- Nicola Haste – (Pixiwoo) – an internet sensation and YouTube star