Building a better business will be the theme of a networking series being organised by East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH).
The charity is to host four seminars, with discussion to be led by Andrew Kureishy of ActionCOACH, a world leader in business coaching.
The first session will take place between 9am and 1.15pm on Friday, 9 March. It will be based on the equation Better Business + Better Profits = Having More + Giving More.
Among key takeaways will be the six steps to building a better business that work, so you don’t have to.
The other three seminars in the series will take place on Friday, 8 June, Friday, 21 September and Friday, 18 January next year. All will take place in a seminar room at the back of EACH’s Milton hospice and include a buffet lunch.
Business owners, senior managers and other corporate supporters who want to attend will be asked to donate £100 per delegate to EACH. ActionCOACH will match the first ten donations.
Kellie Charge, EACH Cambridgeshire Corporate Fundraiser, said: “We’re really excited to be linking up with ActionCOACH for a series of seminars that we hope both our existing corporate supporters and potential new ones will be interested in. Registration will end at midday on 8 March or as soon as all spaces have been filled – so don’t delay, book today!”
For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 800765. To book, visit www.each.org.uk.
Notes to Editors
“To need to use a children’s hospice is every parent’s worst nightmare, however, when you get there it’s the most beautiful place imaginable. It’s a lifeline to parents going through the worst possible journey and enables families to find the support that they need.”
- We care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk, and support their families.
- We offer families flexibility and control over where they receive their care and support, including where their child dies - at home, in hospital or at one of three hospices at Milton (Cambridge), Quidenham (Norfolk) and The Treehouse (Ipswich).
- Our family-centred approach includes specialist nursing care, symptom management support, short breaks, wellbeing activities, therapies and counselling, all meeting the individual needs of the child, young person and whole family.
- We are recognised as leaders in our field, with a reputation for excellence and commitment to pioneering development and innovation.
- We rely on voluntary donations for the majority of our income and each year need to raise more than £5 million from fundraising and £2.5 million from our shops. We also need to raise £10 million to develop our hospice services in Norfolk, including a new hospice.
- EACH Royal Patron – Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge.
- For more information about EACH, including forthcoming events and how you can help raise funds, visit www.each.org.uk or call the Cambridgeshire fundraising office on 01223 204916.
For further information about this release please contact:
Michael Jarvis | Press & media officer | (01842) 764556 | 07738 328058 | email@example.com