Oral Care Forum
Welcome to the EACH Oral Care forum
What is the Oral Care Forum?
- The forum provides an opportunity to access information and share experiences and challenges in oral care management.
- The forum includes downloadable documents including guidelines on oral care management, key research publications, narratives, proficiency and training information, care planning and assessment tools.
- The aim is to increase awareness of oral care management, improve practice and collaboration with external professionals.
Who is eligible to register for the Oral Care Forum?
To submit comments or questions and submit documents to be included in our resources, you will need to register to join our discussion forum. You may apply to join the discussion forum if:
- You are an EACH care team member
- You are a professional involved in the care of children, young people and their families with complex needs or disabilities.
- You are a professional involved in dentistry / oral care education.
How do I register to use the Oral Care Forum?
- Already have an account with the EACH website? - simply email email@example.com with your name and job title, and we'll add you to the forum group.
- If you don't already have an account - you'll need to register, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and job title, and we'll add you to the forum group.
We'll let you know when your access is set up. Once registered you will be able to post on the forum whenever you log in to the EACH website.
If you have any queries about using the forum please email email@example.com