Symptom Management - The True Colours Team
The 'True Colours Symptom Management Team' is a team of specialist nurses, who...
- work closely with families, children/young people & other professionals involved in their care
- provide symptom management advice & support to any child/young person (aged 0-19 years) with a life-threatening illness or complex health care needs, who live in Norfolk, Suffolk, North Essex or Cambridgeshire (inc. Peterborough).
The team's aims are...
- to provide families with the choices to manage their child's health needs & symptoms
- to work in partnership with families to develop an individual symptom management plan which can be used by everyone working with them.
For more information on what the team provides, either:
- click here to download our leaflet for families
- click here to download our leaflet for healthcare professionals
- click here to e-mail us
- or call us on 08454 501053 (charged at local rate).
Supported by The True Colours Trust and hosted by EACH.