Making a donation in memory of a loved one is a wonderful way of celebrating their life while playing a key role in the support we’re able to offer children, young people and their families not only now but in the future too.
We support 547 families across East Anglia and North Essex. The care we provide is completely free of charge but we rely on the generosity of the general public to fund the majority of our work. It costs £16,000 every day to keep our vital services running.
If you would like to make a positive difference to our work by making a donation in memory of a loved one, there are many ways that you can do so. Once we’ve received your donation we will always send a letter of thanks to you and to the next of kin.
We now have a dedicated Page of Remembrance
Here’s just some of the ways you can support us in memory of someone special
- Make an online donation
- Donate by post: if you would prefer to make a donation by post, simply download this form and return it to EACH together with your donation. Cheques should be made payable to EACH. Please send your completed form to EACH House, 42 High Street, Milton, Cambridge, CB24 6DF.
- Donate by phone : if you would like to make a donation over the phone, please call EACH on 01223 205186.
- Gifts in lieu of flowers: often people ask for donations rather than flowers at a loved one’s funeral. To make collecting money at funerals and memorial services as easy as possible, we can provide your funeral director with our in memoriam envelopes which allow friends and family to Gift Aid their donation too, making it worth 25% more at no extra cost to them. Contact our local fundraising teams (link) to request in memoriam envelopes.
- Create a Butterfly Tribute Fund through MuchLoved: tribute funds are a special way of remembering a loved one and celebrating their life. An EACH Butterfly Tribute Fund can be set up online in a few simple steps and you can share it with family and friends to share memories and collect donations.
- Organise an event or take on a challenge: you might like to celebrate the life of a loved one by organising an event in their memory. You might choose to hold the event annually on a special day or it might be a one-off event. See all our events and challenges on offer or take a look at our fundraising pages to find ideas and help with setting up your own event.