East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Once you choose to provide us with personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your relationship with EACH.
What information we collect
On our web site you can make requests and register to receive materials. The types of information collected on these pages are name and contact information.
How we use your information
EACH uses your information to better understand your needs and provide you with information. We may also use your information to contact you or to provide you with information we think would be of particular interest.
Who we share your information with
EACH will not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to others.
Security of information
EACH is committed to ensuring the security of your information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and procedures to secure the information we collect on our website.
- The last search term that you used within the site
- Your preference in terms of accessible viewing options
- A unique ID to track your session from page to page, which is vitally important should you sign into the site
- Which page you are looking at within a multi-paged index of content, or search results.
Certain cookies are persistent, meaning that they last beyond your session, enabling an enhanced user-experience when you return to the site. Again, a non-exhaustive list of examples of the use of persistent cookies includes:
- The option to “Remember my username” when signing-in to the site
- The fact that you have voted in a poll, so that you are prevented from voting multiple times
This site uses Google Analytics (www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics) to allow us to track how popular our site is and to record visitor trends over time. Google Analytics uses a cookie to help track which pages are accessed. The cookie contains no personally-identifiable information, but it does use your computer’s IP address to determine where in the world you are accessing the site from, and to track your page visits within the site.