Welcome to the Schools’ Fundraising page!
Hopefully after reading this you will be inspired to get your classmates together and raise lots of money for EACH - just like Matthew Pickering of Clackclose Community Primary School in Downham Market who encouraged his classmates to hold a sponsored silence and raised over £100.00.
We have lots of ideas to get you started and we’re happy to have a chat if you already have something in mind.
We have three pages for you to choose from:
Each page has documents for you to download and contact details so you can get in touch with your local fundraising team with your ideas. Just click on the links to get started!
How the money you raise can help EACH:
- £5.00 - ART SUPPLIES for a session of specialist play
- £10.00 - Allows our Catering Staff to prepare and cook meals for all family members staying at the hospice
- £20.00 - ESSENTIAL CARE KIT for our nurses to use when providing care in the family home
- £37.00 - for AN HOUR OF MUSIC THERAPY - stimulating movement and encouraging the children to express their feelings and emotions by listening or joining in with singing or playing instruments
- £74.00 - TWO HOURS OF BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT FOR ALL FAMILY MEMBERS - our support is tailored to the individual needs of family members and offered during the child's life and afterwards. This can be provided in the family home, at hospital or at the hospice, and includes one-to-one support sessions, parent groups and sibling activity groups
- £148.00 - FOUR HOURS OF CARE AT END OF LIFE - understandably, families often want their child to be at home or in the hospice when they are nearing the end of their life - we provide specialist staff to enable this to happen