Welcome to the Schools’ Fundraising page!
Fundraising is a great way for schools to work together, have fun, be creative and raise funds for EACH. We welcome donations big and small...see below how your money will be used to help local children and their families.
We have lots of ideas to get you started and we’re happy to have a chat if you already have something in mind.
Please see the Schools Latest News to find out the great ways other schools, colleges and universities have raised money for EACH.
A big thank you to pupils at Duke of Bedford School in Peterborough, who recorded a Christmas Carol to raise funds for EACH. Click here to find out more and listen to the song...
Find out more:
How the money you raise can help EACH:
- £5.00 - ART SUPPLIES for a session of specialist play
- £10.00 - Allows our Catering Staff to prepare and cook meals for all family members staying at the hospice
- £20.00 - ESSENTIAL CARE KIT for our nurses to use when providing care in the family home
- £37.00 - for AN HOUR OF MUSIC THERAPY - stimulating movement and encouraging the children to express their feelings and emotions by listening or joining in with singing or playing instruments
- £74.00 - TWO HOURS OF BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT FOR ALL FAMILY MEMBERS - our support is tailored to the individual needs of family members and offered during the child's life and afterwards. This can be provided in the family home, at hospital or at the hospice, and includes one-to-one support sessions, parent groups and sibling activity groups
- £148.00 - FOUR HOURS OF CARE AT END OF LIFE - understandably, families often want their child to be at home or in the hospice when they are nearing the end of their life - we provide specialist staff to enable this to happen