How your company can get involved...
We need to raise almost £6 million from public donations to deliver our services this year.
This amounts to £16,000 a day, every day of the year.
Why support EACH?
- We care for over 500 families each year
- We are a regional charity rooted in the local community
- We only receive a small proportion of our income from the NHS and the Government
- We have experience of partnerships with some of the UK’s largest companies, down to the smallest local business
- EACH has a committed fundraising team who are available to support you with your fundraising activities to provide a mutually beneficial relationship
- Fundraising is a great way to show your employees that you care at the same time as uniting your team with one common aim of raising money for a good cause.
- We have strong links with local media and would endeavour to promote fundraising activities to gain awareness for both you and EACH.
*** STOP PRESS ***
Bidwells property consultants, one of the UK's oldest property firms, is celebrating their 175th Anniversary in 2014 and the five offices based in our region, including their headquarters staff in Cambridge, have chosen to support EACH. These 300 or so employees have been set the challenge of raising £175 each - click here to read more...
Click on the links below for more information about how you can get involved: