How your company can get involved...
We need to raise around £5.75 million from public donations to deliver our services this year.
This amounts to more than £15,000 a day, every day of the year.
Why support EACH?
- We care for over 500 families each year
- We are a regional charity rooted in the local community
- We only receive a small proportion of our income from the NHS and the Government
- We have experience of partnerships with some of the UK’s largest companies, down to the smallest local business
- EACH has a committed fundraising team who are available to support you with your fundraising activities to provide a mutually beneficial relationship
- Fundraising is a great way to show your employees that you care at the same time as uniting your team with one common aim of raising money for a good cause.
We have strong links with local media and would endeavour to promote fundraising activities to gain awareness for both you and EACH.
How to get involved
There are lots of ways of supporting EACH:
Click here to download the EACH Corporate Fundraising Pack
- Staff fundraising (read more)
- Cause related marketing
- Payroll Giving (download our Give As You Earn leaflet)
- Corporate team activities
EACH have teamed up with Giveacar; a not-for-profit company that raises money for charity by accepting donations of unwanted cars. They will pick up any car, whether roadworthy or not, and either sell or scrap it, donating all the proceeds from the car’s sale/disposal to charity. Giveacar operates nationally, and will organise to have any car collected at a time and place convenient to the owner. To find out more, please go to www.giveacar.co.uk