Ride for Life
Sunday 11th May 2014
The 2014 Ride for Life will take place on Sunday 11th May at Santon Downham in Thetford Forest.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently having some issues with our website running very slowly. If you have any problems with your online entry, please contact the Norfolk fundraising office on 01953 666767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this is outside office hours please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
This will be the 21st year of Ride for Life, and we've introduced a new 5 mile off-road cycle route, perfect for younger members of the family!
- Cycling on road 35 miles
- Cycling on road 19 miles
- Cycling off road 25 miles
- Cycling off road 10 miles
- Cycling off road 5 miles
- Walk/jog 10 miles
- Walk/jog 3 miles
- Cycling adults (aged 14yrs and over) - £12.50
- Cycling children (aged 13 yrs and under) - £6
- Cycling family (max 2 adults & up to 3 children aged 13 yrs and under) - £30
- Cycling team (min 4 adults - not available online, please call for entry form) - £10 per person
- Walking adults (aged 14yrs and over) - £7
- Walking children (aged 5 - 13 yrs) - £5
- Walking children under 5yrs - FREE
- Adult T-shirts - £10
- Child T-shirts - £5
Online and postal entry will close on 28th April. However, entries will be accepted on the day subject to an additional charge of £5 to all the entry fees above in lieu of sponsorship.
Enter before 31st March to be entered into a prize draw to win a goodie bag!
For more information or to request a paper entry form please contact the Norfolk fundraising team:
Check out our photo gallery from the 2013 event:
Click here to view and buy photos taken on the day by PhotoFellas
Find out more about Ride for Life - watch our video from the 2012 event:
and Cycling Club Breckland
Set up your online fundraising page and get started with raising money straightaway!