The most exciting charity cycling event of 2013 – the London 2 Paris cycle challenge coinciding with the Tour De France finale!
Starting in London, the 300 mile, four day route will see cyclists riding through the stunning English and French countryside. The challenge ends in Paris riding up the majestic Champs Elysees and around the Arc de Triumph to the finish line at the Eiffel Tower.
The fifth day is spent watching the Tour De France riders follow suit on the 100th anniversary of the race. Cyclists will see riders of the calibre of Bradley Wiggins and Mark Cavendish cross the finish line – a day to remember!
We’re delighted that 26 cyclists are taking part in the challenge for Team EACH! Cyclists met one another on Saturday 16th February at The Treehouse hospice in Ipswich, to share training and fundraising tips, meet with the organisers Global Adventure Challenges, have a photocall and a tour of the hospice.
Already got a place?
We’d love to hear from you if you have your own place and want to join our Team and raise funds for EACH. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll contact you.
Right from the word go, we are on hand to support you as you fundraise and prepare for the event.
- EACH t-shirt
- Fundraising pack with lots of ideas to raise your sponsorship
- Dedicated support from an EACH Fundraiser
- Information on EACH to share with your sponsors
- Sharing training tips and supporting your fellow Team EACH members
Why your support matters
By being part of Team EACH, your fundraising efforts will provide care for children and young people with life threatening conditions and help support their families.
- £125 would provide art supplies for 25 sessions of specialist play
- £296 would provide 8 hours of short break care
- £500 would provide 25 essential care kits for our nurses to use when providing care in the family home
- £888 would provide 24 hours of music therapy
Find out more
Visit the Global Adventure Challenges website - www.globaladventurechallenges.com
If you have any questions, contact your local fundraising team…
Cambridgeshire - 01223 205180 email@example.com
Essex - 01206 848450 firstname.lastname@example.org
Norfolk - 01953 666767 email@example.com
Suffolk - 01473 276196 firstname.lastname@example.org