Overview of EACH
What we do, and where and how we do it...
We support families and care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk. We provide care and support wherever the family wishes – in families’ own homes, in the community or at one of our hospices in Ipswich, Milton and Quidenham.
Our care teams help children and their families with the emotional and physical challenges they face, helping them to make the most of life.
We continue to develop the quality and range of our services to support families, including:
- Day care in the family home or hospice, or both
- Overnight breaks in the hospice, including families to stay if you wish
- Support for children & young people (inc. siblings) and parents & grandparents
- Symptom management support and advice
- Emergency 24-hour telephone support
- Therapies – music, occupational, hydro, massage and physio
- Specialist play
- Spiritual care
Families can choose which parts of the service they use.
We can only do it with your help...
We are a registered charity and need to raise around £5.75 million from public donations to deliver our services this year. This amounts to more than £15,000 a day, every day of the year.