We support families and care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk. Our care and support is tailored for the needs of all family members and delivered where the families wish – in their own home, at hospital, in the community or at one of three hospices in Ipswich, Milton and Quidenham.
We deliver a wide range of services and families can choose which parts of our support they use, including:
- day care in the family home or hospices, or both
- overnight breaks in the hospice
- support for children and young people (including siblings) and parents and grandparents
- symptom management support and advice
- 24 hour telephone support
- music, physio and hydro therapies
- specialist play
- spiritual care
- care at end of life
- bereavement support
- family information service.
But we couldn’t do this without your support
For both families accessing care, and those who have been bereaved, EACH is a lifeline at an unimaginably difficult time. We rely on voluntary donations for the majority of our income and need to raise almost £6 million to deliver our services this year – £16,000 a day, every day of the year.